From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Guardian (skill list)
- Game link
Set yourself alight, periodically burning up to three nearby foes. The final pulse applies additional burning.
- Zealot's Flame (3s): Burn nearby foes.
- Burning (3s): 1,572 Damage4
- Burning (2s): 1,048 Damage4
- Number of Targets: 3
- Radius: 180
— In-game description
- Fiery Wrath — Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Inner Fire — Gain fury when you strike a foe that has burning stacks over the threshold.
- Radiant Fire — Gain Zealot's Flame when you critically hit an enemy. Burning you inflict has increased duration, and your torch skills gain reduced recharge.
- Amplified Wrath — Burning you inflict deals increased damage. Burning duration applied by the passive effect of Virtue skill 1 is increased.
- Applies 3 seconds of Burning when cast, and then 3 seconds of Burning every second.
- The burning listed is the total amount inflicted over the duration, not the amount per pulse.
- Applies Zealot's Flame effect to the caster when activated.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|January 10, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|July 01, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: