— In-game description [?]
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Dazzling - Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- The Area of Effect's center is determined by the Mesmer's selected target enemy (point blank on target).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced daze duration from 1.5 seconds to 1 second.
|October 01, 2019
- This skill now requires mesmers to face their target and respects line of sight.
|April 23, 2019
- Daze time for this skill has been increased from 1 second to 1.5 seconds.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Mantras: The instant portion of these skills can now be cast while jumping.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Mantra skills will no longer display their number of charges in the enhancement bar and will instead use the ammo system.
- Ammo count has been set to 2.
- Recharges between casts have not changed.
- Power Lock: Count recharge has been set to 24 seconds.
- Updated skill description to reflect that this skill hits multiple targets.
|July 26, 2016
- The recharge between uses has been reduced from 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
|September 09, 2014
- This skill now affects up to 5 foes within 180 units of the target.
|August 28, 2012
- Power Lock has been added to the game.