From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Daze your target and nearby foes.
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Confounding Suggestions - Increased stun and daze duration.
- Dazzling - Dazing a foe also applies vulnerability.
- The Area of Effect's center is determined by the Mesmer's selected target enemy (point blank on target).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release:
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|July 26, 2016||
|September 09, 2014||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.