Daze your target and nearby foes.
- Daze: 1½ seconds
Number of Targets: 5
Count Recharge: 24 seconds
Maximum Count: 2
- Radius: 180
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Dazzling - Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- The Area of Effect's center is determined by the Mesmer's selected target enemy (point blank on target).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| October 01, 2019
- This skill now requires mesmers to face their target and respects line of sight.
| April 23, 2019
- Daze time for this skill has been increased from 1 second to 1.5 seconds.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Mantras: The instant portion of these skills can now be cast while jumping.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Mantra skills will no longer display their number of charges in the enhancement bar and will instead use the ammo system.
- Ammo count has been set to 2.
- Recharges between casts have not changed.
- Power Lock: Count recharge has been set to 24 seconds.
- Updated skill description to reflect that this skill hits multiple targets.
| July 26, 2016
- The recharge between uses has been reduced from 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
| September 09, 2014
- This skill now affects up to 5 foes within 180 units of the target.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Power Lock has been added to the game.