Manifest Sand Shade
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Manifest Sand Shade
— In-game description [?]
- Unyielding Blast — Shroud skill 1 inflicts vulnerability.
- Sinister Shroud — Shroud skills gain reduced recharge.
- Dhuumfire — Shroud skill 1 inflicts burning on your target.
- Sand Sage — Gain concentration and expertise for each of your active sand shades.
- Desert Empowerment — Manifest Sand Shade grants a barrier to allies near it.
- Sadistic Searing — Punishment skills gain reduced recharge and cause your next Manifest Sand Shade to inflict burning on foes near it.
- Blood as Sand — Reduce all incoming damage taken for each sand shade you have active.
- Sand Savant — Summon only one shade at a time. This greater shade has a modified recharge. Influence a larger area with shade skills. A greater shade counts as three shades for related traits.
- Demonic Lore — Torment you inflict deals increased damage and causes your foes to burn. This trait can only inflict burning on a particular target once every three seconds.
- Despite what the skill descriptions claims, this skill does not cost life force.
- Shade skills happen around the scourge and any already existing sand shades.
- Using any Shade skill, including Manifest Sand Shade, will strike enemies near the scourge or any sand shade.
- Manifest Sand Shade inherits traits that modify "Shroud skill 1". For example, with Reaper's Might the scourge will gain might when using any shade skill or with Dhuumfire the strike from Manifest Sand Shade will apply burning on hit as well.
- If any sand shade is out of range or the scourge does not have line of sight to that shade, using any Shade skill will display the appropriate 'out of range' or 'no line of sight' message indicating that that particular sand shade was unable to carry out the command.
- Targets can only be affected by Shade skills once, regardless of how many sand shades and/or the scourge are in range. Each sand shade and the scourge have a limit on how many targets they can affect.
- This behavior, and the radius of sand shade, may be modified with the trait Sand Savant. See the following table:
|Game mode||Trait||Maximum number of sand shades||Targets per shade and scourge||Total maximum number of targets||Radius||Charge recharge|
|PvE||Default||3 sand shades||3||12||180||8 seconds|
|With Sand Savant||1 greater shade||5||10||300||10 seconds|
|PvP||Default||3 sand shades||3||12||180||15 seconds|
|With Sand Savant||1 greater shade||5||10||300||30 seconds|
|WvW||Default||3 sand shades||2||8||180||15 seconds|
|With Sand Savant||1 greater shade||2||4||300||30 seconds|
- The Scourge may occasionally shout one of these lines when using Manifest Sand Shade:
- By my will!
- Rise and serve.
- The compact is sworn.
- You will obey.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 28, 2020||
|July 08, 2020||
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 03, 2019||
|October 15, 2019||
|October 01, 2019||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|October 17, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: