From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Hidden Killer — Gain bonus critical-hit chance while stealthed. This bonus lingers for a short duration after you've been revealed.
- Merciful Ambush — Heal when you enter or exit stealth. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Shadow's Embrace — Remove conditions when you enter or exit stealth. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Meld with Shadows — Gain superspeed when you enter or exit stealth.
- Leeching Venoms — Venom utility skills siphon life from struck foes. Gain stacks of Spider Venom when you enter or exit stealth. Siphoning can only occur once per strike.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding a foe siphons health from them.
- Cover of Shadow — Gain protection when you enter or exit stealth. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Shadow's Rejuvenation — Gain initiative when you enter or exit stealth.
- One in the Chamber — When you cast a cantrip, gain a random new stolen skill. Stolen skills deal more damage. (Requires a marked target. Overwrites existing stolen skills.)
- Payback — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
- Has two charges; each charge recharges after 45 seconds, with 5 second cooldown after each use.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.