— In-game description [?]
- Spiteful Talisman - Deal increased damage to foes with no boons. Focus and Axe skills recharge faster.
- This skill's projectile is homing, meaning that it will track its target for a certain amount of time.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| April 23, 2019
- Reaper's Touch reworked and renamed to Soul Grasp.
- This skill has two casts. Each cast sends forth a disembodied hand to inflict vulnerability on foes, grant the necromancer life force, and steal health from a foe.
| April 19, 2016
- The recharge time of this skill has been reduced from 18 seconds to 15 seconds.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Focus skill range increased to 1200.
| May 20, 2014
- Corrected the skill fact to indicate that this skill has 4 bounces (5 hits).
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to have a larger bounce range than intended when the necromancer did not have the Spiteful Talisman trait.
| April 15, 2014
- This skill no longer uses a longer casting animation when traited with Spiteful Talisman.
- Updated the skill fact to indicate the correct regeneration duration (5 seconds).
| August 06, 2013
- Updated the skill fact to display the proper regeneration amount.
| June 25, 2013
- Fixed an issue so that it now applies the vulnerability before the damage.
- Updated the tooltip to state the correct amount of vulnerability.
| June 11, 2013
- Fixed a bug with this ability's damage that caused an inconsistency when not traited with Spiteful Talisman.
- Damage while un-traited has been increased by 50%.
| November 15, 2012
- This skill applies 4 stacks of vulnerability per hit instead of 3.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Reaper's Touch added to the game.