— In-game description [?]
- Spiteful Talisman — Deal increased damage to foes with no boons. Focus and Axe skills recharge faster.
- For more information about Life Siphoning, refer to Life Steal.
- This skill's projectile is homing, meaning that it will track its target for a certain amount of time.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Soul Grasp: Increased number of vulnerability stacks from 5 to 8.
|April 23, 2019
- Reaper's Touch reworked and renamed to Soul Grasp.
- This skill has two casts. Each cast sends forth a disembodied hand to inflict vulnerability on foes, grant the necromancer life force, and steal health from a foe.
|April 19, 2016
- The recharge time of this skill has been reduced from 18 seconds to 15 seconds.
|June 23, 2015
- Focus skill range increased to 1200.
|May 20, 2014
- Corrected the skill fact to indicate that this skill has 4 bounces (5 hits).
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to have a larger bounce range than intended when the necromancer did not have the Spiteful Talisman trait.
|April 15, 2014
- This skill no longer uses a longer casting animation when traited with Spiteful Talisman.
- Updated the skill fact to indicate the correct regeneration duration (5 seconds).
|August 06, 2013
- Updated the skill fact to display the proper regeneration amount.
|June 25, 2013
- Fixed an issue so that it now applies the vulnerability before the damage.
- Updated the tooltip to state the correct amount of vulnerability.
|June 11, 2013
- Fixed a bug with this ability's damage that caused an inconsistency when not traited with Spiteful Talisman.
- Damage while un-traited has been increased by 50%.
|November 15, 2012
- This skill applies 4 stacks of vulnerability per hit instead of 3.
|August 28, 2012
- Reaper's Touch added to the game.