— In-game description [?]
- The Area of Effect's center is determined by the Mesmer's selected target enemy (Point blank on target).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021
- Mantras no longer need to be prepared before use. They regenerate ammunition normally.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 1.33 to 0.45. Adjusted vulnerability from 5 stacks for 8 seconds to 12 stacks for 6 seconds.
|October 01, 2019
- This skill now requires mesmers to face their target and respects line of sight.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Mantras: The instant portion of these skills can now be cast while jumping.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Mantra skills will no longer display their number of charges in the enhancement bar and will instead use the ammo system.
- Ammo count has been set to 2.
- Recharges between casts have not changed.
- Power Spike: Count recharge has been set to 10 seconds.
- Inflicts 5 stacks of vulnerability for 8 seconds on foes not using skills.
- Updated the skill description to reflect that this skill his multiple targets.
|July 28, 2016
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to deal approximately 25% of the intended damage.
|September 09, 2014
- This skill now affects up to 5 foes within 240 units of the target.
|August 28, 2012
- Power Spike has been added to the game.