From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Off hand dagger
- Game link
Throw a dagger to bleed and cripple your foe.
- Damage: 330 (0.9)?
- Damage: 183 (0.5)?
- Cripple (4s): -50% Movement Speed
- Bleeding (6s): 396 Damage3
- Bleeding (9s): 792 Damage4
- Maximum Count: 2
- Count Recharge: 15 seconds
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled, defiant, or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Hidden Barbs — Bleeding you inflict is more dangerous.
- Ambidexterity — Gain condition damage. Gain additional condition damage while wielding a torch or dagger. Torch and dagger skills recharge faster.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 02, 2023||
|June 30, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 03, 2019||
|October 01, 2019||
seconds. Reduced bleeding duration from 8 seconds to 6 seconds.
|August 28, 2018||
|July 28, 2015||
|August 20, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: