From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Guardian (skill list)
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Shout. Grant aegis and swiftness to up to five nearby allies.
- Aegis (20s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Swiftness (20s): +33% Movement Speed
- Number of Targets: 5
- Casts: 2
- Count Recharge: 30 seconds
- Radius: 600
— In-game description
- Wrathful Spirit — Aegis grants boons when it ends.
- Shattered Aegis — When an aegis you applied blocks an attack, it unleashes a Mystic Rebuke.
- Steadfast Courage — Gain protection when you block an incoming attack with aegis.
- Might of the Protector — Gain might when you block attacks.
- Altruistic Healing — Heal yourself when you grant a boon to an ally.
- Tenacious Defense — Aegis you grant reduces the recharge time of Virtue skill 3 when it blocks an attack.
- Pure of Heart — Aegis heals when it blocks an attack.
- Pure of Voice — Shout skills gain reduced recharge and convert conditions to boons on allies.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Unscathed Contender — Strike damage dealt is increased while you have aegis. Strike damage dealt is increased while you are above the health threshold.
- Hunter's Fortification — Remove conditions when blocking attacks. Receive less damage when you have no conditions on you.
- Stalwart Speed — When you grant aegis or stability, grant quickness. This can affect multiple targets simultaneously.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 17, 2021||
|July 07, 2020||
|April 19, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|November 04, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: