From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Damage (4x): 588 (0.6)?
- Confusion (6s): 480 Damage, 396 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 764 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use8
- Confusion (3s): 120 Damage, 198 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 382 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use4
- : 3Number of Casts
- Maximum Count: 2
- Count Recharge: 15 seconds
- Radius: 600
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
|Whaler's Volley||Deals damage and causes confusion.|
- See also: Phantasm#Related traits
- Chaotic Potency — Gain condition damage. Gain additional condition damage while wielding a staff. Staff and trident skills gain reduced recharge.
- Sympathetic Visage — Phantasms take your conditions when they are first summoned.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms spawn with aegis.
- Persistence of Memory — When a phantasm becomes a clone, it transfers its boons to you.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms spawn with quickness. Gain quickness when you create a phantasm.
- Phantasmal Force — Phantasms deal increased strike damage for each stack of might you have. Gain might when your phantasms become clones.
- Chronophantasma — The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage. (Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|May 16, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- The skill icon bears a very close resemblance to a Mind Flayer, a psionic creature infamous for its mind-affecting abilities in Dungeons & Dragons.