— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Mantras: The instant portion of these skills can now be cast while jumping.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Mantra skills will no longer display their number of charges in the enhancement bar and will instead use the ammo system.
- Ammo count has been set to 2.
- Recharges between casts have not changed.
- Power Break: Removed unnecessary range skill fact.
- Cleaned up ambiguous language about stun breaks.
| July 26, 2016
- The stability duration has been increased from 2 seconds to 3 seconds per activation.
| August 25, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to apply more than the listed number of stability stacks.
| March 16, 2015
- This mantra now applies 3 stacks of stability to nearby allies each time it is activated.
| October 15, 2013
- This skill now applies stability to up to 5 allies around the player in a 240 radius.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Power Break has been added to the game.