From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Bow of Truth — Spirit Weapon
- Hammer of Wisdom — Spirit Weapon
- Shield of the Avenger — Spirit Weapon
- Sword of Justice — Spirit Weapon
Traits that improve this trait
- Inner Fire — Gain fury when you strike a foe that has burning stacks over the threshold.
- Radiant Fire — Gain Zealot's Flame when you critically hit an enemy. Burning you inflict has increased duration, and your torch skills gain reduced recharge.
- Amplified Wrath — Burning you inflict deals increased damage. Burning duration applied by the passive effect of Virtue skill 1 is increased.
- Since it does not attack foes, Bow of Truth does not benefit from the burning provided from this trait.
- The cooldown after casting a skill is not altered.
- Traited count recharge
|Utility||Bow of Truth||25||→||20|
|Hammer of Wisdom (PvE)||25||→||20
|Hammer of Wisdom (WvW, PvP)||30||→||24|
|Shield of the Avenger||25||→||20|
|Sword of Justice||20||→||16|
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|March 23, 2021||
|July 07, 2020||
|October 01, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||
|August 09, 2017||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- This trait replaced Expeditious Spirit in August 2017 Path of Fire pre-patch.