Man O' War
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Strike your foe multiple times, then deliver a final immobilizing attack.
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled, defiant, or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Blood Moon — Daze enemies when you become a celestial avatar. Inflict bleeding on enemies you immobilize or disable.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|April 15, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: