From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Damage: 266 (1.0)?
- Damage: 133 (0.5)?
- Confusion (6s): 180 Damage, 149 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 287 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use3
- Confusion (2s): 60 Damage, 149 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 287 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use3
- Conditions Removed: 1
- Count Recharge: 20 seconds
- Count Recharge: 30 seconds
- Radius: 180
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 450
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 29, 2020||
|December 11, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
- "Jaunt" has a modern definition of "a short excursion or journey for pleasure".
- The term was popularized by the 1957 science fiction novel, The Stars My Destination. In this book, humans learned how to teleport themselves, or to "Jaunte".
- When using the skill, the character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines:
- Shifting sands!
- I move with the desert wind!
- Over here!
- Time and space are my allies!