From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Trick. Throw a scorpion wire and pull your foe to you.
- Damage: 133 (0.5)?
- Damage: 3 (0.01)?
- Maximum Count: 2
- Count Recharge: 20 seconds
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Trickster — Tricks remove conditions.
- Pressure Striking — Enemies you interrupt are inflicted with torment. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Impacting Disruption — Enemies that you interrupt suffer a pulmonary impact. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Payback — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
- Scorpion Wire can be reflected causing the thief to be pulled to the target.
- Using Scorpion Wire with applied Basilisk Venom won't pull the target towards your location but stun it in place.
- Defiance Break: 150
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 28, 2018||
|June 25, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- This skill is a possible reference to a signature move used by Scorpion from the fighting game Mortal Kombat.