From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Radiance (trait list)
- Training cost
- 5 Hero points
- Game link
Gain Zealot's Flame when you critically hit an enemy. Burning you inflict has increased duration, and your torch skills gain reduced recharge.
- Zealot's Flame (3s): Burn nearby foes.
- Burning (3s): 1,572 Damage4
- Recharge Reduced: 20%
- Duration Increase: 20%
- Duration Increase: 7%
- Interval: 1 second
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Zealot's Flame — Torch
- Zealot's Fire — Torch
- Cleansing Flame — Torch
- Wrathful Grasp — Spear
- Purify — Trident
- Purifying Blast — Trident
- Symbol of Energy — Longbow
- Searing Slash — Axe
- Blazing Edge — Axe
Bundle skills that are improved by this trait
- Chapter 1: Searing Spell — Tome of Justice
- Chapter 2: Igniting Burst — Tome of Justice
- Chapter 4: Scorched Aftermath — Tome of Justice
- Epilogue: Ashes of the Just — Tome of Justice
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Purging Flames — Consecration
- Judge's Intervention — Meditation
- Signet of Judgment — Signet
- Flame Rush
- Flame Surge — Final Charge
- Whirling Light — Physical
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Virtue of Justice — Virtue
- Spear of Justice — Virtue
- Tome of Justice — Virtue
- Rushing Justice — Virtue
Traits that improve this trait
- Fiery Wrath — Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Inner Fire — Gain fury when you strike a foe that has burning stacks over the threshold.
- Amplified Wrath — Burning you inflict deals increased damage. Burning duration applied by the passive effect of Virtue skill 1 is increased.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Eternal Armory — Spirit Weapons gain additional casts, improved count recharge, and burn foes with their first strike.
- Permeating Wrath — The passive effect of Virtue skill 1 triggers more quickly and now burns in an area.
- Quickfire — Retain Justice passive while it is on cooldown. Granting quickness to an ally also grants Ashes of the Just.
- Searing Pact — Gain condition damage. Willbender Flames now inflict burning on foes they strike.
- Zealot's Flame will trigger regardless of weapon used. However, when wielding a torch, you will gain access to the Zealot's Fire sequence skill as if you had cast Zealot's Flame from the skill bar. The two versions of the skill use separate cooldown timers, making it possible to use the sequence skill twice in quick succession.
- The burning listed is the total amount inflicted over the duration, not the amount per pulse.
- Traited recharge
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 05, 2019||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 03, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: