From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Notes
- 4 Version history
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Zealot's Flame — Torch
- Zealot's Fire — Torch
- Cleansing Flame — Torch
- Wrathful Grasp — Spear
- Purify — Trident
- Purifying Blast — Trident
- Symbol of Energy — Longbow
- Searing Slash — Axe
- Blazing Edge — Axe
Bundle skills that are improved by this trait
- Chapter 1: Searing Spell — Tome of Justice
- Chapter 2: Igniting Burst — Tome of Justice
- Chapter 4: Scorched Aftermath — Tome of Justice
- Epilogue: Ashes of the Just — Tome of Justice
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Purging Flames — Consecration
- Judge's Intervention — Meditation
- Signet of Judgment — Signet
- Flame Rush — Mantra
- Flame Surge — Final Charge
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Inner Fire — Gain fury when you strike a foe that has burning stacks over the threshold.
- Amplified Wrath — Burning you inflict deals increased damage. Burning duration applied by the passive effect of Virtue skill 1 is increased.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Eternal Armory — Spirit Weapons gain additional casts, improved count recharge, and burn foes they strike.
- Permeating Wrath — The passive effect of Virtue skill 1 triggers more quickly and now burns in an area.
- Stoic Demeanor — Inflict burning and slow on foes you disable or immobilize. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same target once per interval.
- Quickfire — Granting quickness to an ally also grants Ashes of the Just. This can affect multiple targets simultaneously.
- Zealot's Flame will trigger regardless of weapon used. However, when wielding a torch, you will gain access to the Zealot's Fire sequence skill as if you had cast Zealot's Flame from the skill bar. The two versions of the skill use separate cooldown timers, making it possible to use the sequence skill twice in quick succession.
- The burning listed is the total amount inflicted over the duration, not the amount per pulse.
- Traited recharge
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 05, 2019||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 03, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: