— In-game description [?]
Description and skills
Lich Form transforms the user into a large ghastly figure with an ephemeral green tone. The player's skill bar is replaced as follows:
|1||Deathly Claws||¾||Send out grasping claws to damage your foes.|
|2||Lich's Gaze||¼||Fire a debilitating projectile at a random nearby target.|
|3||Ripple of Horror||½||15||Launch a wave that terrorizes foes it hits. You may activate March of Undeath to shadowstep to the wave.|
|3||March of Undeath||12||Shadowstep to your Ripple of Horror, destroying it.|
|4||Summon Madness||Minion||1½||30||Minion. Repeatedly summon minions that explode after a period of time if they are not killed.|
|5||Grim Specter||¾||30|| Siphon health from nearby enemies over time, gaining vitality each time you hit an enemy.|
Players struck by this ability lose equivalent vitality.
As with other forms, the elite slot is replaced with a skill allowing the player to cancel the form early.
- Using this skill provides the Lich Form effect for its duration.
- The form uses a weapon strength of 1015 (level 78 exotic staff) in PvP, and 772.5 weapon strength (level 78 fine staff) in PvE.
- The form also doubles base Precision and Vitality. At level 80, this adds 1000 Precision (47.6% Critical Chance) and 1000 Vitality (10 000 Health).
- The life force gain when Lich Form ends, as well as the life force gain when casting with Spectral Mastery, are based on the life force pool without the extra health from Lich Form.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 01, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 20, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- Emotes used while in this form use a special voice and follow the norn animations, regardless of the character's race.