From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Lich Form transforms the user into a large ghastly figure with an ephemeral green tone. The player's skill bar is replaced as follows:
|1||Deathly Claws||¾||Send out grasping claws to damage your foes.|
|2||Lich's Gaze||¼||Fire a debilitating projectile at a random nearby target.|
|3||Ripple of Horror||½||15||Launch a wave that terrorizes foes it hits. You may activate March of Undeath to shadowstep to the wave.|
|3||March of Undeath||12||Shadowstep to your Ripple of Horror, destroying it.|
|4||Summon Madness||1½||30||Minion. Repeatedly summon minions that explode after a period of time if they are not killed.|
|5||Grim Specter||¾||30|| Siphon health from nearby enemies over time, gaining vitality each time you hit an enemy.|
Players struck by this ability lose equivalent vitality.
- As with other forms, the elite slot is replaced with a skill allowing the player to cancel the form early.
- Using this skill provides the Lich Form effect for its duration.
- The form uses a weapon strength of 1,015 (level 78 exotic staff) in PvP, and 772.5 weapon strength (level 78 fine staff) in PvE.
- The form also doubles base Precision and Vitality. At level 80, this adds 1,000 Precision (47.6% Critical Chance) and 1,000 Vitality (10,000 Health).
- The life force gain when Lich Form ends is based on the life force pool without the extra health from Lich Form.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 11, 2018||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 01, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 20, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- Emotes used while in this form use a special voice and follow the norn animations, regardless of the character's race.