From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Chilling Darkness — Blinding a target will also apply chill.
- Path of Corruption — Shroud skill 2 now additionally converts boons into conditions.
- Vampiric — Siphon health whenever you hit a foe. Minions siphon health and transfer it to you.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- There is an unlisted 8 initial strikes with 0.125 power coefficient in PvE and 0.06 power coefficient in competitive modes. The tooltip lists only the final strike.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|November 07, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.