From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Reaper's Shroud
- Game link
Shroud. Slide forward, destroying projectiles in your path. Blind foes at your destination. This skill inherits traits from Dark Path.
- Initial Strikes (8x): 528 (2.0)?
- Initial Strikes (8x): 128 (0.48)?
- Final Strike: 432 (1.625)?
- Final Strike: 346 (1.3)?
- Blindness (3s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Blast Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Chilling Darkness — Blinding a target will also apply chill.
- Path of Corruption — Shroud skill 2 now additionally converts boons into conditions.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Sinister Shroud — Shroud skills gain reduced recharge.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|November 07, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.