From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- : 2Conditions Transfered
— In-game description
- Applies the Plague Sending effect when entering shroud even if the necromancer is not suffering from conditions.
- The effect does not have a duration, and lasts until the necromancer attacks while having a condition or leaves shroud.
- Attacking without having conditions will not consume the effect.
- The effect is lost even if the attack misses due to Blinded or is dodged.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|November 07, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|August 25, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this trait.