From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- 1 Update 2 - August 9, 2017
- 1.1 Bug Fixes
- 1.2 08/08/2017 – Late Notes
- 1.3 Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- 2 Update - August 9, 2017
Update 2 - August 9, 2017
- Taimi's golem Scruffy in Heart of Thorns has been reverted to its pre-upgraded status.
- Fixes are being implemented on Expansion 2 achievements that are not displaying properly.
- Fixed a bug that was allowing players to glide in Edge of the Mists.
- Fixed a bug in which Mushroom Pizza granted more condition duration than intended.
- A test title that was accidentally visible has been removed.
- Some test crafting recipes that were accidentally visible have been removed.
- Fixed a bug that caused a human female face option to change inadvertently, and the new option has been added as an additional choice.
- Zealous Scepter: Fixed a bug in which this trait failed to grant might when a guardian was also traited with Permeating Wrath.
- You can now exchange 1 Perfect Mist Core for 4 Mist Core Fragments at the Ascended Armor League Vendor in the PvP Lobby.
- Pistol Whip: Fixed a bug that was causing this skill to show an incorrect number of hits when traited with Swindler's Equilibrium.
08/08/2017 – Late Notes
- Added a formal keybind for full-screen toggling.
- Confusion: Base damage has been increased to match bleed's base damage; skill-activation damage has been reduced to compensate for this. This change only applies to PvE.
- Torment: Base damage has been increased to match bleed's base damage; movement damage has been reduced to compensate for this. This change only applies to PvE.
- Ether Clone: Fixed an incorrect torment-damage skill fact.
- Fixed a bug in which the final boss would teleport away.
- A balance pass has been completed on all tiers of Shattered Observatory. Challenge Mode is unaffected by this change.
- Loot chests have been added to the Skorvald the Shattered and Viirastra encounters.
- Fixed an issue in which Arkk's solar-bloom phase would happen at inconsistent points in the encounter. The phase now always occurs at 80%, 50%, and 30% health, and no longer happens on a timer.
- Fixed an issue in which the platforms in the Arkk encounter would not begin their rotational turn-off sequence.
- Fixed an issue in the final phase in which the platforms in the Arkk encounter would continue their rotational turn-off sequence while solar blooms were active.
- Fixed an issue in which Arkk would begin assaulting players with attacks after a failed solar-bloom phase.
- Fixed an issue in which solar blooms behaved incorrectly in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue in which solar blooms would become stuck if repeatedly knocked into the edge of the arena.
- Fixed an issue in which the achievement credit for Blinded with Science was not applying to players with the aegis boon.
- Reduced the intensity of the sun effect in the Skorvald the Shattered encounter.
- Lowered the eyeball effect for the final boss's look-away mechanic.
- Participation now always takes 15 minutes to decay no matter how much participation you have earned. This means that decaying at an earlier tier is no longer faster than decaying at a later tier.
- The participation bar has been changed to always display how much time is left until it will start to decay. Previously, only the grace time of 90 seconds was shown. Now it will always show the grace time. The bar will be green if your grace time is above 90 seconds, yellow if your grace time is 90 seconds or less, and red if you are decaying.
- Lake Doric: Fixed a bug in which aged ectoplasm could be acquired from ghosts.
- Siren's Landing: Fixed a bug in which ancient saplings and orichalcum ore would only allow one gather per node.
- Hints have now been added to the "One Path Ends" open-world collections.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
- Tyria waypoints are now accessible from the Mistlock Sanctuary. Simply open the map and navigate to the lower floor.
- Fixed an issue with the female asura face in Total Makeover Kits that was causing a gap in the forehead on bald hairstyles.
- Fixed the hairline on a human female Elonian hairstyle in character creation and in the Total Makeover Kit.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in character creation when selecting certain beards.
- Further refinement to keyboard layout handling.
- Fixed an issue in which apparent momentum blocked the mouse from moving with various controls.
- Fixed issues in which the Dock popped into view while in full screen.
- The Full-Screen Gamma control now works.
- The Vertical Sync checkbox now works.
- Fixed an issue in which some UI elements drew lines across the screen.
- Updated the client launcher to be rendered in the native screen resolution on retina screens.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 80,717
Update - August 9, 2017
- Fixed a bug that blocked recipe updates for Toxic, Bountiful, Furious, and Magnanimous utility consumables.
- Fixed an issue in which certain hairstyles did not display correctly in the character portrait on the select screen.
- Fixed a bug in which the WvW Skirmish track diamond division was giving out skirmish tickets when it was repeated.
- Conjure Flame Axe: Fixed a bug that showed an incorrect active duration when this weapon was picked up.
- Conjure Frost Bow: Fixed a bug that showed an incorrect active duration when this weapon was picked up.
- Fixed server crashes.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Death Shroud: The base drain of life force from being in death shroud has been reduced 25%.
- Reaper's Shroud: The base drain of life force from being in reaper shroud has been reduced 25%.
- Retribution: Fixed an issue with this trait in which bonus attributes were granted when a guardian did not have retaliation.
- Eternal Armory: Fixed an issue with this trait that was preventing it from applying burning to enemies.
- Fixed several missing NPC and object spawns.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 80,701