Critical Damage is a derived attribute that determines damage dealt by critical hits. The base value of the attribute is 150%, and thus a character's critical hits inflict 150% of normal damage without any bonuses. Critical Damage is primarily increased by the Ferocity secondary attribute, every 15 points of Ferocity grants an increase of 1% in critical damage at level 80, and also directly by a handful of traits and effects.
Traits that increase critical damage
- See also: Ferocity#Related traits
- Pure Strike — Deal increased critical-hit damage. This bonus is doubled against boonless foes.
- Ferocious Strikes — Gain increased critical damage against foes whose health is above the threshold.
- Twin Fangs — Deal increased critical damage while your health is above the threshold. Gain bonus critical-hit chance when hitting a foe from behind or the side.
- Electric Discharge — Strike your target with a bolt of lightning when attuning to air. Also triggers on overload skills.
- Superiority Complex — Your critical hits deal more damage. Critical hit damage against disabled foes, or foes below the health threshold, is further increased. Disabled foes are affected by stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, or launch.
- Danger Time — Gain additional critical-hit chance against slowed enemies. Critical hits deal additional damage to slowed enemies. This bonus also applies to your illusions.
- Critical Damage was also known as Prowess once.