From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Dread — Inflicting fear on a foe applies vulnerability. Deal increased damage to foes inflicted with fear.
- Terrifying Descent - When you fear a foe inflict torment. Cast Lesser Terrify when you take falling damage. Take less falling damage.
- Terror — Fear you inflict deals damage each second.
- Fear of Death — Your fear effects have increased durations. Inflicting fear generates life force.
- Vital Persistence — Gain Vitality. Your incoming healing is increased.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: