From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Vampiric — Siphon health whenever you hit a foe. Minions siphon health and transfer it to you.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Unyielding Blast — Shroud skill 1 inflicts vulnerability.
- Dhuumfire — Shroud skill 1 inflicts burning on your target.
- Attack speed is approximately 1.2 seconds per attack.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
- The trait Dhuumfire replaces this skill with the skill Dhuumfire.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 02, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: