From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Reaper's Shroud
- Game link
Shroud. Spin and damage nearby foes, and inflict a condition each strike.
- Damage (12x): 2,232 (8.4)?
- Damage (12x): 720 (2.7)?
- Poison (2s): 804 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness12
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 3 seconds
- Radius: 300
- Combo Finisher: Whirl
— In-game description
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Transfusion — Shroud skill 4 heals and partially revives nearby allies. Up to five nearby downed allies are teleported to you upon using shroud skill 4.
- Sinister Shroud — Shroud skills gain reduced recharge.
- Counts as 4 Whirl finishers.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 02, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|November 04, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: