From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Vampiric — Siphon health whenever you hit a foe. Minions siphon health and transfer it to you.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Transfusion — Shroud skill 4 heals and partially revives nearby allies. Up to five nearby downed allies are teleported to you upon using shroud skill 4.
- Counts as 4 Whirl finishers.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|November 04, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: