From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- The projectile is homing.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
- Barbed Precision - Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Path of Corruption - Shroud skill 2 now additionally converts boons into conditions.
- Blood Bond - Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
- Chilling Victory - Striking a chilled foe grants might and life force.
(Single attacks can activate this trait more than once before recharging.)
- Cold Shoulder - Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take more damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill - Chill deals damage over time.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 01, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|July 09, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: