From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- The projectile is homing.
- The target will be marked with a green skull above their character.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
- If the target is on non-teleport terrain, or the path of the target is otherwise obstructed, and the skill successfully hits your target, the chill and bleed effects will trigger, but you will not teleport using Dark Pursuit as you have 'No valid path to target'.
- Barbed Precision - Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Path of Corruption - Shroud skill 2 now additionally converts boons into conditions.
- Blood Bond - Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 17, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||
|October 02, 2018||
|July 01, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|July 09, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: