From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Barbed Precision — Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Path of Corruption — Shroud skill 2 now additionally converts boons into conditions.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Blood Bond — Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Chilling Nova — Critical hits against chilled foes cause an explosion that chills adjacent foes.
- Chilling Victory — Striking a chilled foe grants might and life force. Single attacks can activate this trait more than once before recharging.
- Cold Shoulder — Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take increased strike damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
- The projectile is homing.
- The target will be marked with a green skull above their character.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
- If the target is on non-teleport terrain, or the path of the target is otherwise obstructed, and the skill successfully hits your target, the chill and bleed effects will trigger, but you will not teleport using Dark Pursuit as you have 'No valid path to target'.
- Casting Dark Pursuit will increase the recharge of this skill by 8 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 17, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||
|October 02, 2018||
|July 01, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|July 09, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: