From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Death Shroud
- Game link
- This skill has an underwater replacement: Dark Water
Shroud. Send out a claw. If it hits a foe, it inflicts bleeding and chill on nearby foes and you may cast Dark Pursuit to shadowstep to the initial target.
- Damage: 66 (0.25)?
- Bleeding (8s): 352 Damage2
- Chilled (3s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Number of Targets: 5
- Dark Pursuit Duration: 3 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Bitter Chill — Chilling a foe inflicts vulnerability.
- Barbed Precision — Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Path of Corruption — Shroud skill 2 now additionally converts boons into conditions.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blood Bond — Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Sinister Shroud — Shroud skills gain reduced recharge.
- The projectile is homing.
- The target will be marked with a green skull above their character.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
- If the target is on non-teleport terrain, or the path of the target is otherwise obstructed, and the skill successfully hits your target, the chill and bleed effects will trigger, but you will not teleport using Dark Pursuit as you have 'No valid path to target'.
- Casting Dark Pursuit will increase the recharge of this skill by 8 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 17, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||
|October 02, 2018||
|July 01, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|July 09, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: