From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- The projectile is homing.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
- If you are too high or too low from your target, and the skill successfully hits your target, the chill effect will trigger and you will not teleport as you have 'No valid path to target'.
- Barbed Precision - Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Path of Corruption - Shroud skill 2 now additionally converts boons into conditions.
- Blood Bond - Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
- Chilling Victory - Striking a chilled foe grants might and life force.
(Single attacks can activate this trait more than once before recharging.)
- Cold Shoulder - Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take more damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill - Chill deals damage over time.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 01, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|July 09, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: