Entering shroud transfers conditions from allies to you. Exiting shroud consumes conditions currently on you and converts them to life force.
Conditions Transferred: 5
Conditions Consumed: 3
- Life Force: 7%
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 600
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| November 07, 2017
- This trait's functionality has changed.
- It now causes the necromancer to draw up to 5 conditions from 5 allies within a range of 600 to themselves when entering shroud.
- When exiting shroud, the necromancer consumes up to 3 conditions, converting each condition into 7% life force.
| July 28, 2015
- Reduced life-force generation from 10% to 7% when transferring a condition.
| July 07, 2015
- Fixed the description of this trait to specify that it draws conditions instead of removing them.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Increased life force gain to 10%.
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to function inconsistently with multiple allies.
- Traits that previously referred to Death Shroud now refer to the more ubiquitous Shroud.
| April 15, 2014
- Unholy Martyr has been added to the game.