— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|March 04, 2020
- Reduced life force per condition consumed from 7% to 3% in PvP only.
|July 16, 2019
- Fixed a bug that could cause this trait to prevent cleanup of Death Shroud boons.
|November 07, 2017
- This trait's functionality has changed.
- It now causes the necromancer to draw up to 5 conditions from 5 allies within a range of 600 to themselves when entering shroud.
- When exiting shroud, the necromancer consumes up to 3 conditions, converting each condition into 7% life force.
|July 28, 2015
- Reduced life-force generation from 10% to 7% when transferring a condition.
|July 07, 2015
- Fixed the description of this trait to specify that it draws conditions instead of removing them.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Increased life force gain to 10%.
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to function inconsistently with multiple allies.
- Traits that previously referred to Death Shroud now refer to the more ubiquitous Shroud.
|April 15, 2014
- Unholy Martyr has been added to the game.