Gain ferocity while in a reaper's shroud. Hitting with Life Reap reduces the recharge of all shroud skills. Gain pulsating quickness while in Reaper's Shroud.
Recharge reduction can only occur once per use of Life Reap.
- Quickness (3s): Skills and actions are faster.
- Ferocity: +300
Recharge Time Reduced: 1s
- Interval: 3s
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 28, 2018
- This trait now grants quickness while in Reaper's Shroud instead of the previous 15% increased attack speed.
| November 07, 2017
- Recharge reduction on shroud skills is now calculated per target hit by Life Reap.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Increased bonus ferocity while in Reaper's Shroud from 225 to 300 at level 80.
- This trait no longer reduces the recharge of shroud skills on kill but instead reduces the recharge of shroud skills by 1 second if Life Reap hits.
- This recharge reduction can only occur once per use of Life Reap.
| February 22, 2017
- Now grants up to 225 bonus ferocity while in a shroud, based on effective level.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Reaper's Onslaught has been added to the game.