— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|September 18, 2018
- Clarified the description of this trait to make it clear that quickness is gained every few seconds while the necromancer is in a shroud.
|August 28, 2018
- This trait now grants quickness while in Reaper's Shroud instead of the previous 15% increased attack speed.
|November 07, 2017
- Recharge reduction on shroud skills is now calculated per target hit by Life Reap.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Increased bonus ferocity while in Reaper's Shroud from 225 to 300 at level 80.
- This trait no longer reduces the recharge of shroud skills on kill but instead reduces the recharge of shroud skills by 1 second if Life Reap hits.
- This recharge reduction can only occur once per use of Life Reap.
|February 22, 2017
- Now grants up to 225 bonus ferocity while in a shroud, based on effective level.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Reaper's Onslaught has been added to the game.