— In-game description
- Also works underwater.
- The cooldown only applies to the weakness application.
- The shroud entrance effect, Lesser Enfeeble, happens about 2 seconds after entering shroud at the shroud entering location.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- The damage of this trait has been increased by 20% in PvE, and it will no longer be able to critically hit foes in all game modes.
| January 26, 2016
- The effect triggered off of this trait now converts up to 1 boon into a condition.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Grandmaster tier.
- Added: Critical hits inflict weakness for 5 seconds.
- Added: Internal cooldown: 10 seconds.
- Traits that previously referred to Death Shroud now refer to the more ubiquitous Shroud.
| February 26, 2013
- This trait now applies two stacks of bleeding to be consistent with the Enfeebling Blood weapon skill.
| November 15, 2012
- This trait now functions underwater.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Weakening Shroud has been added to the game.