From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Blood Magic (trait list)
- Training cost
- 5 Hero points
- Game link
You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Life Siphon Damage: 65 (0.0333)?
- Life Siphon Damage: 49 (0.0333)?
- Life Siphon Damage While In Shroud: 129 (0.0666)?
- Life Siphon Damage While In Shroud: 73 (0.0666)?
- Life Siphon Healing: 32 (0.0333)?
- Life Siphon Healing: 28 (0.0333)?
- Life Siphon Healing While In Shroud: 62 (0.0666)?
- Life Siphon Healing While In Shroud: 42 (0.0666)?
- Vampiric Aura (9s): Siphon health when you hit.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Life Steal Interval: ½ seconds
- Radius: 600
- Combat Only
— In-game description
- For more information about Life Siphoning, refer to Life Steal.
- The damage equation is
Damage = 32 + (Power * 0.0333)[verification requested]. While in Shroud, the damage equation is
Damage = 62 + (Power * 0.0666).[verification requested]
- The healing equation is the same as the damage equation.
- This trait does not stack. Allies near multiple necromancers with this trait will only receive its effect once.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 06, 2018||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 24, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: