Regenerate health while in shroud. If your life force is above the threshold, your shroud will activate if you would take a lethal blow.
- Healing: 130 (0.12)?
Life Force Threshold: 10%
Life Force Threshold while Scourge: 25%
- Interval: 1 second
— In-game description
- Will not trigger on lethal falling damage.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| March 07, 2019
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from functioning in certain scenarios when coupled with the scourge elite specialization.
| March 05, 2019
- Fixed a bug in which Desert Shroud would not break stuns if the Foot in the Grave trait was equipped.
| July 26, 2016
- Fixed a bug in which this trait would go on cooldown even if the player's life-force levels were too low to enter Death Shroud.
| April 19, 2016
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to go on cooldown even when the necromancer has less than 10% life force.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Traits that previously referred to Death Shroud now refer to the more ubiquitous Shroud.
| March 17, 2015
- Fixed an issue that caused the necromancer to enter a downed state instead of death shroud when traited with Unholy Sanctuary.
| September 09, 2014
- In addition to healing while in death shroud, this trait will now activate the necromancer's death shroud when they would take a lethal blow as long as their life force is above the threshold.
- This secondary effect has a 30-second cooldown.
| April 15, 2014
- Unholy Sanctuary has been added to the game.