From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Damage at 50% or Above: 532 (2.0)?
- Damage at 50% or Above: 3 (0.01)?
- Damage Below 50%: 691 (2.6)?
- Damage Below 50%: 4 (0.015)?
- Damage Below 25%: 851 (3.2)?
- Damage Below 25%: 5 (0.02)?
- Chilled (1s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Stun: 1 ½ seconds
- Stun: 2 ½ seconds
- Duration: 4 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Ice
— In-game description [?]
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Vampiric — Siphon health whenever you hit a foe. Minions siphon health and transfer it to you.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Chilling Nova — Critical hits against chilled foes cause an explosion that chills adjacent foes.
- Chilling Victory — Striking a chilled foe grants might and life force. Single attacks can activate this trait more than once before recharging.
- Cold Shoulder — Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take increased strike damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
- The ice field applies 1 second of Chilled every second.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|November 07, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|December 01, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: