From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Reaper's Shroud
- Game link
Shroud. Deliver a powerful overhand strike to stun a single target, dealing increased damage the lower their health. Leaves behind an ice field.
- Damage at 50% or Above: 798 (3.0)?
- Damage at 50% or Above: 3 (0.01)?
- Damage Below 50%: 1,064 (4.0)?
- Damage Below 50%: 4 (0.015)?
- Damage Below 25%: 1,329 (5.0)?
- Damage Below 25%: 5 (0.02)?
- Chilled (1s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Stun: 1 ½ seconds
- Stun: 2 ½ seconds
- Duration: 4 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Ice
- Defiance Break: 150
- Defiance Break: 250
— In-game description
- Bitter Chill — Chilling a foe inflicts vulnerability.
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Sinister Shroud — Shroud skills gain reduced recharge.
- Chilling Nova — Critical hits against chilled foes cause an explosion that chills adjacent foes.
- Chilling Victory — Striking a chilled foe grants might and life force. Single attacks can activate this trait more than once before recharging.
- Cold Shoulder — Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take increased strike damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
- The ice field applies 1 second of Chilled every second.
- Targetting seems to be random and won't stun your actual target sometimes.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|November 07, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|December 01, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: