From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Effect type
- Game link
Increased toughness per stack.
- : 20Toughness per stack
— In-game description ?
- +20 Toughness per stack in PvE/WvW (max. 30 stacks)
- +10 Toughness per stack in PvP
- When the necromancer has 1 stack of Death's Caparace, a black ghostly familiar spirit (a supernatural spirit or demon, often in the form of an animal, supposed to serve and aid a witch or other individual) will circle around them, leaving a dark green trail. An additional familiar will circle around the necromancer for every 10 stacks after that, up to a maximum of 3 familiars when at or above 21 stacks.
- Armored Shroud — Gain carapace when entering shroud.
- Beyond the Veil — Take reduced condition damage while at or above the threshold of carapace stacks.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Flesh of the Master — Minions have increased health. Gain carapace for each minion you control. Your minions are destroyed when this trait is reassigned.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Shrouded Removal — Lose a condition when you enter shroud and every few seconds while you remain in shroud. Gain carapace when removing conditions from yourself.
- Deadly Strength — Carapace stacks grant power.
- Soul Comprehension — Your passive life-force generation from nearby deaths is increased. Kills grant carapace.
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|March 04, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||