From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Effect type
- Game link
Increased toughness per stack.
— In-game description
- +20 Toughness per stack in PvE/WvW
- +10 Toughness per stack in PvP
- The visual will show a pitch black sword-shaped small sprite spinning around the character and leaving a dark green trail for every 10 stacks.
- Armored Shroud — Gain carapace while in shroud.
- Beyond the Veil — Take reduced condition damage while at or above the threshold of carapace stacks.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Flesh of the Master — Minions have increased health. Gain carapace for each minion you control. Your minions are destroyed when this trait is reassigned.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Shrouded Removal — Lose a condition when you enter shroud and every few seconds while you remain in shroud. Gain carapace when removing conditions from yourself.
- Deadly Strength — Carapace stacks grant power.
- Soul Comprehension — Your passive life-force generation from nearby deaths is increased. Kills grant carapace.
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|March 04, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||