From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Reaper's Shroud
- Game link
Shroud. Shroud yourself with dark armor that grants stability and reduces incoming damage. You may shatter this armor to fear foes around you.
- Damage Reduced: 66%
- Damage Reduced: 20%
- Duration: 6 seconds
- Radius: 360
— In-game description
- Dread — Inflicting fear on a foe gives you boons. Shroud skill 3 partially recharges when you defeat foes.
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Sinister Shroud — Shroud skills gain reduced recharge.
- Blighter's Boon — Gain life force when you apply a boon to yourself or remove a boon from an enemy. If you are in reaper's shroud, gain health instead.
- Causes the Infusing Terror effect on the player's skill bar.
- Does not begin recharging until either the Infusing Terror effect expires or Terrify is used.
- The damage reduction stacks multiplicatively with other damage reduction effects such as Protection and the -33% damage reduction from Reaper's Shroud.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 02, 2023||
|September 01, 2021||
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|May 17, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: