From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Dread — Inflicting fear on a foe gives you boons. Shroud skill 3 partially recharges when you defeat foes.
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Blighter's Boon — Gain life force when you apply a boon to yourself. If you are in reaper's shroud, gain health instead.
- Causes the Infusing Terror effect on the player's skill bar.
- Does not begin recharging until either the Infusing Terror effect expires or Terrify is used.
- The damage reduction stacks multiplicatively with other damage reduction effects such as Protection and the -50% damage reduction from Reaper's Shroud.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 01, 2021||
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|May 17, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: