Drink Elixir U, gaining quickness, stability and vigor.
- Quickness (6s): Skills and actions are faster.
- 2 Stability (6s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Vigor (6s): 50% Endurance Regeneration
- Breaks Stun
— In-game description [?]
- HGH — Elixirs grant might, have reduced recharge, and have increased duration.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 10, 2018
- This skill now grants quickness, vigor, and 2 stacks of stability for 6 seconds instead of quickness and either might or fury.
- This skill will still break stuns.
| February 22, 2017
- The recharge of this skill has been reduced from 45 seconds to 40 seconds.
| April 19, 2016
- The recharge time of this skill has been reduced from 50 seconds to 45 seconds.
| December 10, 2013
- Updated the skill facts to display the proper information associated with this skill.
| June 25, 2013
- Reduced the cooldown to 50 seconds.
- This ability now functions correctly with Potent Elixirs.
| April 30, 2013
- Now always applies quickness correctly.
- Increased duration by 1 second.
- When gaining Haste, players now take regenerate endurance at 50% effectiveness (increased from 0%) when under the effects of this skill.
- When gaining Frenzy, players now take 25% more damage (reduced from 50%) when under the effects of this skill.
| March 26, 2013
- Removed Quickening Zephyr from the base elixir.
- Now casts instantly and breaks stuns.
| February 26, 2013
- Quickness is now consistent at 5 seconds.
| November 15, 2012
- Elixir U / Elixir C: These skills have had outdated skill facts removed.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Elixir U has been added to the game.
- 'U' could stand for 'Utility' as it triggers a utility skill from another profession.