From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Grant boons to nearby allies.
- Protection (10s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Regen (10s): 1,300 Heal
- Vigor (10s): 50% Endurance Regeneration
- Might (10s): 300 Condition Damage, 300 Power10
- Fury (10s): 20% Critical Chance
- Swiftness (10s): 33% Movement Speed
- Retaliation (5s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Aegis (10s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Stability (8s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Resistance (3s): Conditions currently on you are ineffective; stacks duration.
- Quickness (4s): Skills and actions are faster.
- Number of Targets: 10
- Radius: 600
— In-game description [?]
- Stolen from certain Raid bosses or from their Sub-bosses:
- Broken King
- Cardinal Adina
- Eater of Souls
- Eye of Judgment / Eye of Fate (Additionally, from Light Thief that spawn during encounter)
- McLeod the Silent
- Matthias Gabrel
- Mursaat Overseer
- Phantasms that spawn during the Keep Construct encounter like Jessica the Benevolent
- Ancient Invoked Hydra, Wyvern Matriarch, and Pyre Guardian during the Qadim encounter.
- Stolen from Holographic Dragon Minions.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||