From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Med Kit
- Game link
Throw a bomb that grants boons to nearby allies when it explodes.
- Swiftness (10s): +33% Movement Speed
- Vigor (10s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Regen (10s): 1,300 Heal
- Fuse Time: 1 second
- Radius: 300
- Combo Finisher: Blast
— In-game description
- Energy Amplifier — Your healing power is increased while you have regeneration.
- Invigorating Speed — When you gain swiftness, you also gain vigor.
- Compounding Chemicals — Heal yourself when you grant yourself a boon. Gain increased concentration.
- Excessive Energy — Strike damage dealt is increased while you have vigor.
- Rapid Regeneration — Regenerate health while affected by swiftness or superspeed.
- Object in Motion — Deal increased strike damage while you have stability, swiftness, or superspeed. This damage increase compounds for each boon you have.
- Exigency Protocols — When your mech is struck while under half health, it activates Exigency Protocols, gaining damage reduction and regeneration for a short duration. Regeneration boons you apply are stronger.
- This skill has a throw range of 900.
- The projectile shares the same model and mechanics of Throw Mine, including the unblockable property.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||