Tome of Resolve
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Tome of Resolve
— In-game description [?]
|1||Chapter 1: Desert Bloom||½||Tome. Tales of desert blooms create a wave of healing for your allies.|
|2||Chapter 2: Radiant Recovery||¾||4||Tome. Release magic from pages detailing the rebuilding of Vabbi, cleansing conditions on nearby allies. Allies are healed for each condition removed.|
|3||Chapter 3: Azure Sun||¾||8||Tome. Inspired by countless poems describing the comforting powers of the water-reflected sun, grant boons to allies.|
|4||Chapter 4: Shining River||¾||10||Tome. Release a torrent of pages describing the water cycle of the Elon River. Heal allies and grant them swiftness.|
|5||Epilogue: Eternal Oasis||¾||12||Tome. Purify your allies with the waters of Amnoon and increase the healing they receive.|
- Absolute Resolution — Activating Virtue skill 2 removes conditions from nearby allies. Virtue skill 2's passive effect is stronger.
- Battle Presence — Nearby allies gain the passive effect of Virtue skill 2.
- Purity of Word — Gain knowledge of Elonian lore, igniting a fierce drive to purge corruption and manifesting your Virtues as mystic tomes. Gain access to Mantras.
- Archivist of Whispers — Your Virtues gain additional pages.
- Swift Scholar — Equipping or stowing a Virtue grants you quickness.
- Legendary Lore — Tome skills gain bonuses from scribbling in the margins by ancient bards.
- Loremaster — Tome skills gain reduced recharge. Retain Virtues passives while they are on cooldown.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 11, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: