Toss Elixir H
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Toss Elixir H
— In-game description [?]
- Over Shield — Shield skills gain reduced recharge and grant protection to nearby allies. Protection on you gains increased damage reduction.
- Automated Medical Response — Heal skills are recharged when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Soothing Detonation — Heal nearby allies when using a tool belt skill.
- Energy Amplifier — Your healing power is increased while you have regeneration.
- Anticorrosion Plating — When you grant protection to an ally, cleanse conditions from them.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
- Speed of Synergy — Using a heal skill grants superspeed in a radius around you. Using a healing skill's associated tool-belt skill grants you personal superspeed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 10, 2018||
|August 25, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|November 04, 2014||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- 'H' likely stands for 'Healing'.