Cast Lesser Balanced Stance when you are disabled. Stances grant vigor when activated and have increased duration.
Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Vigor (6s): 50% Endurance Regeneration
- Duration Increase: 25%
— In-game description
|Lesser Balanced Stance (PvE)||40||Stance. Gain stability and swiftness on an interval. Become immune to critical hits.|
|Lesser Balanced Stance (WvW, PvP)||300||Stance. Gain stability and swiftness on an interval. Become immune to critical hits.|
- The disabling effect that triggers Last Stand is negated.
- This trait does not require Balanced Stance to be on the skill bar, but it must be learned.
- Vigor is applied when the stance is first activated, not per boon pulse of Balanced Stance or Berserker's Stance.
- Head Butt will not activate Last Stand.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|July 26, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|September 30, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|February 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: