From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
|1||Fireball||1||Cast a fireball that explodes on impact and hits multiple foes.|
|2||Lava Font||6||Make lava erupt from the target area.|
|3||Flame Burst||½||10||Burn foes at the target location.|
|4||Burning Retreat||20||Quickly roll backward, leaving behind a line of fire that burns.|
|5||Meteor Shower||3¾||30||Call down a meteor shower onto the target area.|
Damage is reduced per target each time they are struck by this ability.
|1||Dragon's Claw||½||Fling fire in a claw-shaped spread at your foe.|
|2||Drake's Breath||2¼||5||Spray a cone of fire at foes while on the move.|
|3||Burning Speed||¾||12||Slide forward and blast the area, leaving behind a line of fire that burns foes.|
|4||Ring of Fire||¼||15||Damage nearby foes with a ring of fire, burning foes that pass through it.|
|5||Fire Grab||¾||25||Damage foes in a cone in front of you. Deal more damage to burning foes.|
|1||Flamestrike||1||Strike your foe with flame, and create an area that delivers a lesser attack a short time later.|
|2||Dragon's Tooth||¾||6||Drop an explosive dragon's tooth on your foe.|
|3||Phoenix||¼||20||Release a fiery phoenix that attacks foes in a line before exploding and returning to you, curing a condition and granting you vigor.|
|4||Flamewall||¾||20||Create a wall of flame at the target area that burns foes.|
|5||Fire Shield||25||Envelop yourself in a fiery shield that burns foes and grants might each time you are struck (cooldown of 1 second per attacker).|
|4||Heat Sync||¾||30||Give stacks of might to yourself, then spread boons you have to allies.|
|5||Wildfire||¾||30||Release a fiery torrent that burns enemies.|
|1||Fire Strike||½||Build elemental flames into your sword and strike your enemies.|
|1||Fire Swipe||½||Heat your sword a second time and strike your enemies for increased damage.|
|1||Searing Slash||¾||Heat your sword a final time and use the full power of your flames to sear enemies and ignite them.|
|2||Flame Uprising||¾||8||Jump forward and deliver a fiery blast to the area.|
|3||Cauterizing Strike||¾||15||Stab your foe with full force, dealing bonus damage against burning enemies.|
|1||Magma Orb||½||Shoot a blob of molten rock that explodes after a delay.|
|2||Boil||½||8||Boil the water around your foe.|
|3||Steam||½||15||Blind your foe with superheated water.|
|4||Lava Chains||½||20||Cripple multiple foes with lava chains.|
|5||Heat Wave||1||20||Launch three waves of heat. Each burns foes and grants vigor to allies.|
- See also: Attunement#Related traits
- Empowering Flame — Gain power while in fire attunement.
- Sunspot — Gain a fire aura, and damage nearby foes when you attune to fire. Also triggers on overload skills.
- Power Overwhelming — While at or above the might threshold, gain increased power. Power bonuses are doubled while attuned to fire.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Arcane Prowess — Gain might when you switch attunements.
- Arcane Restoration — Swapping attunements restores health.
- Elemental Attunement — Grant a boon to nearby allies when changing attunements. Note: This effect will not trigger when attuning to the same element.
- Elemental Enchantment — Gain concentration and your attunements gain reduced recharge.
- Weaver — Your active attunement is now applied to your main hand, with the old attunement moving to your off hand. Attunement recharges are reduced. Gain access to Dual Attack and the Stance utility types.
- Weaver's Prowess — Gain increased condition damage and duration for a period of time after attuning to a different element.
- Elemental Polyphony — Gain attributes based on your current attunement. When dual attuned, gain both benefits.
- Elements of Rage — Gain a damage bonus for a period of time when attuned to a single element. Gain precision based on a percentage of your vitality.
- This skill has an instant cast time and may be cast during other actions.
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- When attuning to fire, the character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on race and gender.
|Asura||Spark to flame!
I have ignition!
Turn up the heat!
|Spark to flame!|
Observe the power of fire!
Bring the flames!
Feel the flame!
Here come the flames!
|Feel the fires of Balthazar! |
|Norn||Bringing the fire!
Flames are my friend!
Fire, do my bidding!
|Sylvari||I am the flames!
Element of fire, obey me!
|I channel the flame! |
Fire consumes at my whim!