From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Leap forward and smash the ground, inflicting conditions on foes while granting barrier and boons to allies.
- Damage: 679 (1.85)?
- Damage: 458 (1.25)?
- Barrier: 648
- Vulnerability (5s): +3% Incoming Damage, +3% Incoming Condition Damage3
- Confusion (5s): 165 Damage, 148 Damage on Skill Use3
- Vigor (3s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Regen (3s): 390 Heal
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 360
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 130
— In-game description
- Mech Frame: Channeling Conduits — Unlocks the Mech Command skill Crisis Zone. When you or your mech apply barrier, also grant alacrity to the affected target. Your mech gains a greater percentage of your concentration and healing power stats.
- Exigency Protocols — When your mech is struck while under half health, it activates Exigency Protocols, gaining damage reduction and regeneration for a short duration. Regeneration boons you apply are stronger.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 27, 2023||
|March 15, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|October 26, 2021|