From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Fury (10s): 20% Critical Chance
- Might (10s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Protection (10s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Regen (10s): 1,300 Heal
- Resistance (1 ½s): Conditions currently on you are ineffective; stacks duration.
- Retaliation (10s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Swiftness (10s): 33% Movement Speed
- Vigor (10s): 50% Endurance Regeneration
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 600
- Breaks Stun
— In-game description [?]
- Retribution — Retaliation grants you increased damage.
- Righteous Instincts — Retaliation increases your chances to critically strike and grants might each interval.
- The skill's boons apply only to the caster.
- The resistance boon briefly exempts the guardian from all conditions giving them an opportunity to act.
- The meditation skill Contemplation of Purity can clear all pulled conditions.
- The Pure of Voice trait lowers the amount of conditions suffered, converting one condition on each ally to a boon. Any further conditions are pulled as normal.
- Pulled conditions will not apply to a caster who is invulnerable, such as from channeling Renewed Focus.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- This skill functions similarly to the Guild Wars elite skill, Martyr.
- In fact, during early beta tests it was a staff skill and used the fore mentioned name Martyr. It was later replaced by Empower and had its name and skill type changed.
- The soldier in the skill icon is wearing a Visionary's Helm.