- Effect type
- Game link
Revealed is an effect applied when stealth is broken by a player either striking a target with power damage or exiting a Shadow Refuge circle prematurely. Various skills, listed below, apply revealed on enemy players in WvW and PvP.“
You cannot stealth
— In-game description
When applied as a result of breaking stealth, the effect lasts 3 seconds in PvE and WvW and 4 seconds in Structured PvP. An "Immune" message pops up if an attempt to stealth is made during that time. This effect prevents people from repeatedly attacking and then using stealth before the enemy can respond. When this effect is applied to a target that is in stealth, it will end the effect, rendering the target visible immediately.
Allowing stealth to end normally will not apply the Revealed effect.
Skills that apply revealed
- Light's Judgment
- Spear of Justice
- Sight beyond Sight
- Analyze (with Utility Goggles)
- Gaze of Darkness
- Tainted Shackles (with Death Shroud)
- "Sic 'Em!"
- "On My Mark!"
Skills that remove revealed
Siege weapons that apply revealed
Traits that apply revealed
- Magebane Tether - Tether yourself to your target. If they move beyond the range threshold, pull them to you. Grants might and reveals your target every second.
- Lock On - Striking a stealthed foe triggers Invisible Analysis. Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
Traits that benefit from revealed
- Flickering Shadows - Take less damage while revealed.
- Revealed Training - Gain power, then gain extra power while you are revealed.
Effects that apply revealed
- Players are revealed for a brief moment when deploying or stowing their glider in order to keep combat stealth separate from stealth applied by Stealth Gliding.
|August 29, 2015||
|April 30, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: