- Effect type
- Game link
Revealed is an effect applied when stealth is broken by a player either striking a target with power damage or exiting a Shadow Refuge circle prematurely. Various skills, listed below, apply revealed on enemy players in WvW and PvP.“
You cannot stealth
— In-game description
When applied as a result of breaking stealth, the effect lasts 3 seconds in PvE and WvW and 4 seconds in sPvP. An "Immune" message pops up if an attempt to stealth is made during that time. This effect prevents people from repeatedly attacking and then using stealth before the enemy can respond. When this effect is applied to a target that is in stealth, it will end the effect, rendering the target visible immediately.
Allowing stealth to end normally will not apply the Revealed effect.
Skills that apply revealed
- Light's Judgment
- Spear of Justice
- Sight beyond Sight
- Analyze (with Utility Goggles)
- Gaze of Darkness
- Tainted Shackles (with Death Shroud)
- "Sic 'Em!"
- Detection Pulse (with Sneak Gyro)
- "On My Mark!"
Skills that remove revealed
Siege weapons that apply revealed
Traits that apply revealed effect
- Magebane Tether - Tether yourself to your target. If they move beyond the range threshold, pull them to you. Grant might and reveals your target every second.
- Lock On - Striking a foe while you're stealthed triggers Invisible Analysis.
Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis.
Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
Traits that benefit from the revealed effect
- Revealed Training - Gain extra power while you are revealed.
- Revealed Malice - Being revealed from a stealthed state grants malice and might.
(Requires a marked target.)
- Players are revealed for a brief moment when deploying or stowing their glider in order to keep combat stealth separate from stealth applied by Stealth Gliding.
|August 29, 2015||
|April 30, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: