- Effect type
- Game link
You cannot stealth
— In-game description
Revealed is an effect applied when stealth is broken by a player either striking a target with power damage or exiting a Shadow Refuge circle prematurely. Various skills, listed below, apply revealed on enemy players in WvW and PvP.
When applied as a result of breaking stealth, the effect lasts 3 seconds in PvE and WvW and 4 seconds in Structured PvP. An "Immune" message pops up if an attempt to stealth is made during that time. This effect prevents people from repeatedly attacking and then using stealth before the enemy can respond. When this effect is applied to a target that is in stealth, it will end the stealth effect, rendering the target visible immediately.
Allowing stealth to end normally without attacking will not apply the Revealed effect.
Players under the effect of Revealed have a pair of shining feline-like eyes above their heads.
Weapon skills that cause revealed
Transform skills that cause revealed
Utility skills that cause revealed
- Light's Judgment — Trap
- Gaze of Darkness — Legendary Dragon Stance, Consume
- "On My Mark!" — Shout
- Sight beyond Sight — Meditation
- "Sic 'Em!" — Command
- Binding Shadow — Cantrip
Profession mechanic skills that cause revealed
Common skills that cause revealed
Skills that remove revealed
Elite skills that remove revealed
Trait skills that cause revealed
- Magebane Tether (Magebane Tether) — Tether yourself to your target. If they move beyond the range threshold, pull them to you. Grants might and reveals your target every second.
- Controlled Analysis (Lock On) — Analyze a disabled foe, applying vulnerability.
- Invisible Analysis (Lock On) — Analyze a stealthed foe, applying vulnerability.
Traits that improve revealed
- Revealed Training (Deadly Arts) — Gain power, then gain extra power while you are revealed.
Effects that apply revealed
- Players are revealed for a brief moment when deploying or stowing their glider in order to keep combat stealth separate from stealth applied by Stealth Gliding.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 29, 2015||
|April 30, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: