From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Mesmer skill. For the effect, see Distortion (effect).
— In-game description [?]
- Rending Shatter — Shatter skills inflict vulnerability on hit.
- Shattered Concentration — Shatter skills also remove a boon on hit.
- Mental Anguish — Shatter skills deal more damage. This bonus damage is doubled against foes that are not activating skills.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — Gain stability when you use a Shatter skill. Gain an additional boon based on which Shatter is used.
- Inspiring Distortion — Grant aegis to other nearby allies whenever you give yourself distortion or use Shatter skill 4.
- Restorative Illusions — Heal yourself and lose conditions when you use a Shatter skill.
- Maim the Disillusioned — Shatter skills inflict torment on hit.
- Master of Misdirection — Shatter skills gain recharge reduction.
- Master of Fragmentation — Your Shatter skills are improved.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Flow of Time — Gain alacrity for each clone you shatter.
- Illusionary Reversion — Shatter skills generate a clone if you have enough clones present.
- Seize the Moment — Gain quickness for each clone you shatter. Nearby allies also gain quickness.
- Riddle of Sand — When entering combat, your first Ambush attack applies confusion. This ability refreshes when you use a Shatter skill.
- Nomad's Endurance — Shatter skills give vigor, and vigor grants condition damage.
- Desert Distortion — Illusions shattered by Distortion become Mirage Mirrors. Ambush skills become available for a short time whenever you grant distortion to yourself.
- This skill is locked until level 19.
- Unlike Blur, the Distortion effect actually grants Invulnerability.
- Although Distortion doesn't affect foes on its own, on-shatter effects like Maim the Disillusioned will affect foes near caster and destroyed illusions.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 21, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|January 03, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.