Elixir of Ambition
Elixir of Ambition
Elixir. Infuse your boundless ambition into an elixir, gaining every possible boon, and then toss the elixir at the targeted area, inflicting all damaging conditions on foes. If you are in the splash area of the elixir, gain Blight.
If you are at or above the Blight threshold when you activate this skill, consume that amount of Blight to double the damage and condition duration.
- Self Effects on Cast
- Gain All Boons for Base Duration: 5 seconds
- Gain All Boons for Base Duration: 3 seconds
- Effects in Impact Area
- Damage: 399 (1.5)?
- Damage: 239 (0.9)?
- Bleeding (5s): 330 Damage3
- Bleeding (5s): 110 Damage
- Burning (5s): 1,965 Damage3
- Burning (5s): 655 Damage
- Confusion (5s): 165 Damage, 148 Damage on Skill Use3
- Confusion (5s): 55 Damage, 49 Damage on Skill Use
- Poison (5s): 503 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness3
- Poison (5s): 168 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- Torment (5s): 330 Damage, 477 Damage if Foe Is Stationary3
- Torment (5s): 110 Damage, 159 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- Blight (25s): 4,875 Heal, -22 ½% Health15
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- : 10Blight Threshold
- When above Blight Threshold
- : 100%Damage and Condition Duration Increase
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Awaken the Pain — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when entering shroud.
- Barbed Precision — Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Dark Defiance — If you are disabled, gain protection. Incoming condition damage is reduced while you have protection. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blood Bond — Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
- Wicked Corruption — Deal increased strike damage for each stack of blight you have. Critical strikes deal increased damage to targets with torment.
- Vile Vials — Elixir skills inflict vulnerability on nearby enemies.
- Septic Corruption — Deal increased condition damage for each stack of blight you have. Shroud 2 skill also inflicts poison.
- Alchemic Vigor — Gain increased vitality. Heal each second for each stack of blight you have.
- Twisted Medicine — Elixir skills also grant their boons to allies within the elixir impact radius. Gain concentration based on your vitality.
- This skill grants 25 stacks of might in PvE and WvW and only 10 stacks in PvP.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 27, 2023||
|May 02, 2023||
|November 29, 2022||
|July 19, 2022||
|June 28, 2022||
|March 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|August 17, 2021|