| Visual appearance
Click to enlarge
Give yourself random boons and your foe random conditions whenever you are struck.
— In-game description
Weapon skills that grant chaos aura
Combos that grant Chaos Aura
- See also: Aura#Related equipment
The possible boons and conditions are as follows:
- Protection (5s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Regen (3s): 390 Heal
- Swiftness (5s): 33% Movement Speed
- Weakness (3s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, 50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Confusion (5s): 50 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
- Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- The boon/condition trigger uses an internal cooldown of one second.
For a detailed effect history, see here.
| April 23, 2019
- Chaos Armor: This effect has been renamed Chaos Aura. Fixed a bug that prevented this effect from triggering some elementalist traits.
| January 26, 2016
- This skill no longer blinds enemies. It will instead apply weakness to them for 3 seconds.
- The applied duration for swiftness and confusion has been increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
| December 01, 2015
- The visual effects have been replaced with a new version to reduce visual noise.
| May 20, 2014
- Increased the culling priority on this effect.
| July 09, 2013
- This buff now provides an equal chance to trigger regeneration, swiftness, or protection on hit with a 1-second internal recharge.
- The random condition applied now has a 1-second internal recharge per target.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Chaos Aura has been added to the game.