Click to enlarge
— In-game description ?
Weapon skills that grant Chaos Aura
- See also: Aura#Traits that improve auras
- See also: Aura#Related equipment
- The boon/condition trigger uses an internal cooldown of one second.
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- Aura effects have been updated to be larger and more noticeable. The previous, more subtle aura effects are now used for auras on allies and for all characters viewed by PvP spectators when the Effect LOD option is checked in the graphics settings. Effect icons used for auras have been updated for consistency.
|April 23, 2019
- Chaos Armor: This effect has been renamed Chaos Aura. Fixed a bug that prevented this effect from triggering some elementalist traits.
|January 26, 2016
- This skill no longer blinds enemies. It will instead apply weakness to them for 3 seconds.
- The applied duration for swiftness and confusion has been increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
|December 01, 2015
- The visual effects have been replaced with a new version to reduce visual noise.
|May 20, 2014
- Increased the culling priority on this effect.
|July 09, 2013
- This buff now provides an equal chance to trigger regeneration, swiftness, or protection on hit with a 1-second internal recharge.
- The random condition applied now has a 1-second internal recharge per target.
|August 28, 2012
- Chaos Armor has been added to the game.