Overload. Create a surge of accumulated water magic, healing and cleansing allies. When the cast ends, heal the area and apply regeneration. Using this skill causes the attunement to have a longer recharge.
— In-game description [?]
- Healing Ripple — Heal nearby allies when attuning to water. This effect will not trigger when attuning to the same element, but will be triggered by overload skills.
- Aquamancer's Training — Increase healing to other allies. Water-weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Cleansing Water — Cleanse conditions from allies you grant regeneration to.
- Elemental Enchantment — Gain concentration and your attunements gain reduced recharge.
- Bountiful Power — Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Singularity — Attain elemental singularity by remaining in an attunement for a period of time. Upon attaining singularity, you may overload the attunement to your vicinity. Gain access to Shouts.
- Latent Stamina — Grant vigor to nearby allies when attuning to water. Restore endurance to allies you grant vigor.
- Unstable Conduit — Overloads grant an aura based on your attunement.
- Harmonious Conduit — Gain stability and swiftness when starting an overload.
- Hardy Conduit — Overloads grant protection. Protection gains increased damage reduction.
- Transcendent Tempest — Time to attain singularity is reduced. Upon successfully completing an overload, gain increased damage.
- Lucid Singularity — Overloads remove movement-impairing conditions and reduce the duration of incoming ones.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|December 01, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- The character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on the status of Overload Water.
|Ready to channel||Starting to channel||Finished channeling|