From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Ranger skill. For the achievement, see Lightning Reflexes (achievement).
— In-game description [?]
- Primal Reflexes — When you successfully evade an attack, gain vigor.
- Strider's Defense — Evading an attack grants quickness. Sword skills gain reduced recharge.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- This skill can be used during other actions and will cancel them.
- The rollback's maximum range is roughly 700 units.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.