Shocking Aura (effect)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Shocking Aura is an aura that stuns foes that attack you.“
Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).
— In-game description
Weapon skills that grant Shocking Aura
Elite skills that grant Shocking Aura
- See also: Aura#Traits that improve auras
- Arcane Resurrection — Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you begin reviving an ally, you gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Unstable Conduit — Overloads grant an aura based on your attunement.
- See also: Aura#Related equipment
- Superior Rune of the Air — (6) For 4 seconds after using a heal skill
- Superior Rune of Surging — (6) For 4 seconds after using an elite skill
- Stun is applied after getting hit.
- Only stuns enemies within 240 units.
- The short duration combined with restriction of stunning attackers means that this aura can stun one attacker only 1-2 times during its duration.
- The aura can hit enemies during attacks that evade like Unrelenting Assault and Surge of the Mists.
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|December 01, 2015||
|May 14, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: