From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Related equipment
- 4 Notes
- 5 Version history
Weapon skills that grant Fire Aura
Utility skills that grant Fire Aura
Elite skills that grant Fire Aura
Combos that grant Fire Aura
- See also: Aura#Traits that improve auras
Traits that grant Fire Aura
- King of Fires (Berserker) — Increase the duration of burning you apply. Gain fire aura when you critically hit an enemy. Berserker skills detonate fire aura, damaging and burning nearby foes.
- Conjurer (Fire) — Gain fire aura when an ally picks up a conjured weapon. Conjure weapon abilities have reduced recharge.
- Arcane Resurrection (Arcane) — Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you begin reviving an ally, you gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Unstable Conduit (Tempest) — Overloads grant an aura based on your attunement.
Trait skills that grant Fire Aura
- Fire Shield (Streamlined Kits) — Activate a fire shield that burns enemies who strike you, granting might for each burn applied.
- Sunspot (Sunspot) — Gain a fire aura and damage nearby foes.
Traits that improve Fire Aura
- Smothering Auras (Fire) — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- See also: Aura#Related equipment
- Superior Rune of the Fire (4): Gain fire aura for 4 seconds when entering combat
- Superior Rune of the Forgeman (6) +20% Burning duration; gain fire aura for 4 seconds when struck by a foe while below 75% health. (Cooldown: 20 Seconds)
- Superior Rune of the Fire (6) - +20% Burning duration; increase damage by 10% while fire aura is active.
- Grants one stack of might for 10 seconds when struck by an enemy.
- Blocking the attack also gives the might and burns the foe.
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 14, 2019||
|April 23, 2019||
|December 01, 2015||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: