From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the class of weapon. For the specific weapon sold by NPC weaponsmiths, see Basic Warhorn.
The warhorn is an off-hand only weapon and can be crafted by a huntsman. Warhorns always grant a skill that gives the caster swiftness, sometimes also affecting allies. The maximum damage range for warhorns is 855 - 945.
Skills by profession
|4||Charge||½||15||Grant swiftness to yourself and allies, while curing chilled, crippled, and immobilized.|
|5||Call to Arms||½||20||Grant vigor to yourself and allies, while weakening nearby foes.|
|4||Hunter's Call||1||20||Call hawks to swarm your foe.|
|5||Call of the Wild||½||30||Grant fury, might, and swiftness to yourself and nearby allies. Your pet becomes unblockable for a period of time.|
Elementalist (requires Tempest)
|4||Heat Sync||¾||30||Give stacks of might to yourself, then spread boons you have to allies.|
|5||Wildfire||¾||30||Release a fiery torrent that burns enemies.|
|4||Tidal Surge||¼||35||Send out a tidal wave that regenerates and healknocks enemies back.|
|5||Water Globe||½||35||Blast out a watery orb that heals allies as it travels.|
|4||Cyclone||1||25||Blast out a cyclone that pulls enemies toward its location and grants swiftness to allies it affects.|
|5||Lightning Orb||½||25||Launch an orb of lightning that fires projectiles at nearby foes.|
|4||Sand Squall||¾||30||Apply protection to you and your allies, then increase the duration of all boons currently existing on you and your allies. Gain magnetic aura.|
|5||Dust Storm||¾||30||Summon a dust storm that inflicts conditions.|
|4||Wail of Doom||½||30||Screech a wail of doom in a cone pattern, dazing foes.|
|5||Locust Swarm||½||30||Gain swiftness and summon a swarm of locusts that cripple nearby foes.|
- Quick Breathing — Reduces recharge on warhorn skills. Warhorn skills remove conditions from all affected allies.
- Windborne Notes — Call of the wild also grants regeneration, and warhorn skills recharge faster.
- Imbued Melodies — Gain increased concentration when wielding a warhorn. Use Sand Squall when struck while below the health threshold.
- Banshee's Wail — Reduces recharge on warhorn skills and increases their effect durations.